Producer Price Index for Metal Hardware
PPI or Producer Price Index (also known as wholesale price index) for metal hardware. PPI data is normalized with price for 1982 = 100. The PPI value presented here is the average of the monthly value for each year. Includes the following:
- hardware, n.e.c.
- builders' hardware
- builders' hardware (lock units, key blanks, door & window hardware, cabinet hardware, etc.)
- transportation equipment hardware
- motor vehicle hardware
- other transportation equipment hardware, incl. marine & aircraft (excl. motor vehicle hardware)
- furniture hardware
- other miscellaneous hardware
- hand and edge tools
- mechanics hand service tools
- edge tools, hand operated
- all other misc hand-tools, including cutting dies, machine & power-driven (except metal cutting)
- all other hand-tools, n.e.c.
- saw blades and handsaws
PPI data updated: Oct 8, 2019
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics PPI Commodity Data.